No, that's not it.
Please read my post about running the Farbar scanner. Need to upload the two logs I mentioned.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
i am getting this problem because recently i downloaded some windows update then my taskbar stopped working it's not showing also, then i deleted the update after that i am getting this problem.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
No, that's not it.
Please read my post about running the Farbar scanner. Need to upload the two logs I mentioned.
Share FRST.txt as well.
I think just 2 months ago you only guided me for some problems in my first post then that time you told to reinstall windos again then after two months only i am getting these all problems why sir every problem i am only getting........