All your device drivers are now installed correctly, if your system is still instantly shutting down, then most likely there is a hardware fault, you will need to take your system to a PC Shop to have the hardware tested.
Intel Graphics (R) 4000 ISSUE
Intel Graphics (R) 4000 is causing my computer to auto-restart when opening a Game or the Internet
My Computer Has 8GB RAM, 2.20GHz, Directx12, and it is a SONY MODEL (E SERIES)
I need a fix, really. I need this so I can use my computer more easily than when it is in safe mode.
for 3 Months.
PLS HELP
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
40 additional answers
Sort by: Newest
-
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-05-04T08:18:33+00:00 1
Open Device Manager, then expand the Display Adapters section, please provide a screenshot of that window.
2
Click your Start Button, then just type winver and press Enter, please provide screenshot of the resulting dialog box.
-
Anonymous
2025-05-04T08:14:12+00:00 I checked and it did not solve my problem
-
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-05-02T12:16:07+00:00 In that case, go to the Intel website, then from there, download the Intel Driver and Support Assistant, then use that utility to update all your Intel drivers.
-
Anonymous
2025-05-02T12:07:34+00:00 Ya I did, but no use.