All your device drivers are now installed correctly, if your system is still instantly shutting down, then most likely there is a hardware fault, you will need to take your system to a PC Shop to have the hardware tested.
Intel Graphics (R) 4000 ISSUE
Intel Graphics (R) 4000 is causing my computer to auto-restart when opening a Game or the Internet
My Computer Has 8GB RAM, 2.20GHz, Directx12, and it is a SONY MODEL (E SERIES)
I need a fix, really. I need this so I can use my computer more easily than when it is in safe mode.
for 3 Months.
PLS HELP
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
40 additional answers
Sort by: Newest
-
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-05-05T09:15:09+00:00 It is not safe to download drivers from a 3rd party website, they install corrupt and incompatible drivers, I have explained you need to contact Sony Support or use the Sony Vaio Care utility to get the correct drivers for your system.
-
Anonymous
2025-05-05T09:09:56+00:00 So, I found this website - https://www.driverscape.com/manufacturers/sony/laptops-desktops/sve15138cgw/7870
Is it safe, and which drivers should I download??
-
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-05-05T09:04:58+00:00 Go to the Sony website, to find the Sony Vaio Care app they provide, download that and use that app to try to find the drivers, if that does not work, you need to contact Sony Support