All your device drivers are now installed correctly, if your system is still instantly shutting down, then most likely there is a hardware fault, you will need to take your system to a PC Shop to have the hardware tested.
Intel Graphics (R) 4000 ISSUE
Intel Graphics (R) 4000 is causing my computer to auto-restart when opening a Game or the Internet
My Computer Has 8GB RAM, 2.20GHz, Directx12, and it is a SONY MODEL (E SERIES)
I need a fix, really. I need this so I can use my computer more easily than when it is in safe mode.
for 3 Months.
PLS HELP
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
40 additional answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2025-05-05T10:02:18+00:00 no but the shutdown issue is left.
-
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-05-05T09:55:13+00:00 Your drivers seem to be installed correctly now, is there any devices further down on that window indicating any errors?
-
Anonymous
2025-05-05T09:50:54+00:00 next?
These drivers are installed.