All your device drivers are now installed correctly, if your system is still instantly shutting down, then most likely there is a hardware fault, you will need to take your system to a PC Shop to have the hardware tested.
Intel Graphics (R) 4000 ISSUE
Intel Graphics (R) 4000 is causing my computer to auto-restart when opening a Game or the Internet
My Computer Has 8GB RAM, 2.20GHz, Directx12, and it is a SONY MODEL (E SERIES)
I need a fix, really. I need this so I can use my computer more easily than when it is in safe mode.
for 3 Months.
PLS HELP
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
40 additional answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-05-05T08:48:31+00:00 The Sony driver support for drivers on their website is not very good, that is why you need to contact their support directly to get the required drivers, those will be the only version of the drivers that is compatible with your system, because the Intel utility cannot find the correct drivers.
-
Anonymous
2025-05-05T08:44:07+00:00 The problem is that this model is not listed on that website, so I can't install drivers. Is there another way to download drivers for this model?
SVE15138CGW = MODEL
SONY VAIO LAPTOP
I FOUND THIS:
-
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-05-05T08:31:26+00:00 Thank you for that screenshot, that utility cannot find drivers for your system, you will need to contact Sony support on their website to get the required drivers for your specific Sony Vaio model from them.