Intel Graphics (R) 4000 ISSUE

Anonymous
2025-05-01T13:35:47+00:00

Intel Graphics (R) 4000 is causing my computer to auto-restart when opening a Game or the Internet

My Computer Has 8GB RAM, 2.20GHz, Directx12, and it is a SONY MODEL (E SERIES)

I need a fix, really. I need this so I can use my computer more easily than when it is in safe mode.

for 3 Months.

PLS HELP

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2025-05-05T10:16:24+00:00

All your device drivers are now installed correctly, if your system is still instantly shutting down, then most likely there is a hardware fault, you will need to take your system to a PC Shop to have the hardware tested.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

40 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-05-04T08:18:33+00:00

    1

    Open Device Manager, then expand the Display Adapters section, please provide a screenshot of that window.

    2

    Click your Start Button, then just type winver and press Enter, please provide screenshot of the resulting dialog box.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-04T08:14:12+00:00

    I checked and it did not solve my problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-05-02T12:16:07+00:00

    In that case, go to the Intel website, then from there, download the Intel Driver and Support Assistant, then use that utility to update all your Intel drivers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-02T12:07:34+00:00

    Ya I did, but no use.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments