Microsoft has added it to the Windows 10 22H2 known issues
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-health/status-windows-10-22H2#3555msgdesc
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi
The latest KB5058379 released May 13 quality update failed in Windows 10 devices. Some devices it caused triggering bitlocker key window after restart. Still Update seems failed. Some fall in loop of restarts. Is there any known issue ? This is mainly affected devices managed by Intune.
Lenovo Thinkpad. some cases Keyboard is getting disabled and user not able to pass the bitlocker key
Can someone shed some light here?
MG
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Microsoft has added it to the Windows 10 22H2 known issues
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-health/status-windows-10-22H2#3555msgdesc
@MersonZZ
I'm a normal user too.
Unfortunately I have not seen any official MS communication yet.........
We have about 1800 Devices registered to Intune. We've had at least 70 with the bitlocker key issue. It asks every time the user reboots. Every device is running Windows 10.0.19045.5737.
Some devices update fine with no issues.
Windows 11 doesn't seem to be an issue at this point.
I cannot recreate this issue in a test environment.
We have paused all of our Update Rings in Intune.
I have opened a ticket with Microsoft and they have not responded.
This is what I've got by raising a support call via our corporate support partner:
**Issue Summary:**
After installing update KB5058379 on certain Precision 5570 and 5680 models, users are being prompted for BitLocker recovery keys and encountering restart loops. This issue does not affect Latitude 3540 and 3520 devices. Attempts to uninstall the update or pause updates have not resolved the problem.
**Current Status:**
**Next Steps & Recommendations:**
@Ṣmeed - Should we expect a out of the band patch? Is there any official communication from Microsoft?