Sounds good, It might be a bit. Sometimes it can go a week without crashing. Other times it will happen a couple times per night. Nothing I am doing is really different. I just play my games and I will watch my shows. If it crashes I will send a dump file
Computer BSOD - clock_watchdog_timeout error
Anonymous
I have updated my cpu, gpu, ram, psu, and still have an unknown crash. I have amd ryzen 5700xt, rog strix x570 - e gaming wifi II, and msi 850w psu.
*******************************************************************************
* *
* Bugcheck Analysis *
* *
*******************************************************************************
Unknown bugcheck code (0)
Unknown bugcheck description
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000
Arg2: 0000000000000000
Arg3: 0000000000000000
Arg4: 0000000000000000
Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_CODE: 0
BUGCHECK_P1: 0
BUGCHECK_P2: 0
BUGCHECK_P3: 0
BUGCHECK_P4: 0
PROCESS_NAME: EngHost.exe
SYMBOL_NAME: ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE
MODULE_NAME: Unknown_Module
IMAGE_NAME: Unknown_Image
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x0_ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE!unknown_function
FAILURE_ID_HASH: {c1cb3be3-2935-5af0-8ba5-f15df2c5aaf2}
Followup: MachineOwner
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2025-04-24T19:03:43+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-04-24T19:05:10+00:00 I keep getting error messages pop up for those drivers being deleted for armoury crate and aisuite but nothing major yet.
-
Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-04-24T19:15:22+00:00 Let me know the result