When loading in to windows it immediately crashes saying that driver name including AsIO2.sys. Should I delete it from the system32/driver list?
Computer BSOD - clock_watchdog_timeout error
I have updated my cpu, gpu, ram, psu, and still have an unknown crash. I have amd ryzen 5700xt, rog strix x570 - e gaming wifi II, and msi 850w psu.
*******************************************************************************
* *
* Bugcheck Analysis *
* *
*******************************************************************************
Unknown bugcheck code (0)
Unknown bugcheck description
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000
Arg2: 0000000000000000
Arg3: 0000000000000000
Arg4: 0000000000000000
Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_CODE: 0
BUGCHECK_P1: 0
BUGCHECK_P2: 0
BUGCHECK_P3: 0
BUGCHECK_P4: 0
PROCESS_NAME: EngHost.exe
SYMBOL_NAME: ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE
MODULE_NAME: Unknown_Module
IMAGE_NAME: Unknown_Image
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x0_ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE!unknown_function
FAILURE_ID_HASH: {c1cb3be3-2935-5af0-8ba5-f15df2c5aaf2}
Followup: MachineOwner
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2025-04-23T22:13:40+00:00 -
Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-04-23T13:21:31+00:00 Sorry I was offline, the minidump file indicates that the cause is "AsIO3.sys", related to ASUS Software.
If you have Asus Armoury Crate installed, uninstall it and see if the problem persists.
-
Anonymous
2025-04-23T05:26:13+00:00 No BSOD this time just did not load windows and looped. Two dump files
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/d5rkkwexsdhk0144reroi/042325-24531-01.dmp?rlkey=mua9pqpja3vj6jrlpt9d8f9jj&st=qkszzbtl&dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/4upluxuod77lty1a3h0z0/042325-5328-01.dmp?rlkey=bmq9mvumd493qp9tabzvoma10&st=ozuycz3k&dl=0
-
Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-04-23T05:09:14+00:00 Access the folder C:\Windows\System32\drivers\
Check if you have the igovsd.sys file, if so, remove the file and see if the problem persists.
-
Anonymous
2025-04-23T05:06:38+00:00 in the process it deleted the previous asus audio driver