Computer BSOD - clock_watchdog_timeout error

Anonymous
2025-04-21T03:21:24+00:00

I have updated my cpu, gpu, ram, psu, and still have an unknown crash. I have amd ryzen 5700xt, rog strix x570 - e gaming wifi II, and msi 850w psu.

*******************************************************************************
*                                                                             *
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
*                                                                             *
*******************************************************************************

Unknown bugcheck code (0)
Unknown bugcheck description
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000
Arg2: 0000000000000000
Arg3: 0000000000000000
Arg4: 0000000000000000

Debugging Details:
------------------

BUGCHECK_CODE:  0

BUGCHECK_P1: 0

BUGCHECK_P2: 0

BUGCHECK_P3: 0

BUGCHECK_P4: 0

PROCESS_NAME:  EngHost.exe

SYMBOL_NAME:  ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE

MODULE_NAME: Unknown_Module

IMAGE_NAME:  Unknown_Image

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0x0_ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE!unknown_function

FAILURE_ID_HASH:  {c1cb3be3-2935-5af0-8ba5-f15df2c5aaf2}

Followup:     MachineOwner
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-24T03:49:44+00:00

    No unfortunately even doing that still did not fix it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-04-24T01:06:29+00:00

    Do not uninstall, keep it installed and see if the problem occurs.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-04-24T01:05:25+00:00

    Yep I still cannot delete the file

    Do I uninstall them again? I would assume so but even uninstalling armoury didnt work either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-04-24T00:55:01+00:00

    If you do not have ASUS Suite and are unable to delete the file, try downloading and installing the latest version to see if the problem persists;

    https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/SocketAM4...

    ___________________________________________________________

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    ___________________________________________________________

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-04-24T00:47:48+00:00

    I have searched and searched and I cant find anything but I still get that error message.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments