How to solve "The Installation Failed in the Second Boot Phase" 0xC1900101 - 0x40017

Anonymous
2025-06-26T21:46:02+00:00

I've been trying to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for over a month now. Each time I get blue screen message stating: Inaccessable Boot Device. After my computer loads back into Windows 10 I get another error message saying that the Installation Failed in the Second Boot Phase. I've tried upgrade via the upgrade exe file that you can get from microsoft, and through a Windows 11 installation media file that I created.

I've also tried removing all excess/old drivers and ensuring that all of my drivers, and my BIOS are up to date. I've tried enabling and disabling secure boot, unplugging everything except my mouse, hard drives, and an aRGB controller that is pretty difficult to get to.

I also made sure to check my discs and registry to remove and repair any issues there.

My computer specs are:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
ASUS TUF X470-Plus Gaming
Corsair Vengance RGB PRO 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 @ 3200mhz
ASUS TUF RTX 3070 8GB

Drives:
Main OS -> C:/NVMe Samsung 980 1TB
Game Storage -> E:/NVMe Crucial P3 4TB - CT4000P3PSSD8
Back Up Storage -> D:/SATA SSD SPCC 238GB

Below is a copy of my setupapi.dev.log file from my most recent attempt. I thought I could maybe decode it myself with some googling but I honestly have no idea what I'm looking at to know if I'm hunting down the correct things.

setupapi.dev.log

Update: we were unable to upgrade to windows 11 without doing a fresh install. But this issue persisted even when trying to do a fresh install so I have marked the solution for when you get these errors while attempting a fresh install that worked for me.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Ivan B 124.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2025-06-27T23:01:45+00:00

Hi ,

In this case, you created the USB flash drive but did not install it by booting from the USB flash drive?

In this case, you have access to the BIOS, disable Secure Boot and CSM > save settings > Access the BIOS again, go to the Boot tab, select USB flash driver as the first boot option and the boot method must be UEFI. Save.

When restarting the PC, press any key on the keyboard to start the Windows installation process.

Remember, you must select the same version of Windows 10 that you are using for the license. If it is Home or Pro, select the version that you have the license for.

On the installation location selection screen, be careful when selecting the SSD. You can usually base your selection on the size and you must exclude the partition units that have Windows 10. If I am right, yours would be Disk 1. However, if you have any doubts, take a photo and post it here.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Independent Advisor - Community

Thanks

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

44 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Ivan B 124.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-06-27T22:28:10+00:00

    Hi ,

    Well, you created the installation drive, disabled CSM and Secure Boot, or a BSOD occurred during the installation process.

    Independent Advisor - Community

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-27T22:25:58+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Ivan B 124.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-06-27T22:23:46+00:00

    Hi ,

    Clean installation failed, which USB method did you use?

    Independent Advisor - Community

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-06-27T22:21:04+00:00

    A clean install failed in the exact same way so I'm really at a loss now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments