Hi DevotedOne89,
Do you have access to another PC to make the USB on that?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello I just upgrade my PC from p8z77vlx to ProArt z690 creator and I do convert mbr to gpt for my existing Windows 10 21h2 so I can use uefi bios, the problem is the conversion failed and I can't boot to Windows.
Anything I can do to be able to boot and repair the gpt partition ?
Or I need to reinstall Windows ?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi DevotedOne89,
Do you have access to another PC to make the USB on that?
No I only have one PC....
Hi DevotedOne89,
If you cannot create the USB on your PC, you will need access to another PC to create that USB, either borrow one, or use a PC at a library or Internet Café
Hi DevotedOne89,
Those files look to be correct, but there is no way just by viewing the files to know if one of them are corrupt.