Hello Dave, I just try to reinstall windows again but I can't get it on uefi as. I get this when boot from USB
Bellow is the screenshot and the folder in USB I used to install, is something missing ?
Thank you
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello I just upgrade my PC from p8z77vlx to ProArt z690 creator and I do convert mbr to gpt for my existing Windows 10 21h2 so I can use uefi bios, the problem is the conversion failed and I can't boot to Windows.
Anything I can do to be able to boot and repair the gpt partition ?
Or I need to reinstall Windows ?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi DevotedOne89, glad to help, the best of luck with the upgrade.
Ok, thank you
Now it's all up to me to back up everything and reinstall Windows, hopefully no other problem a rise
This PC upgrade really risky
Hi DevotedOne89
If you have synced Edge, then yes, history is included in the sync.
One more question,
Is it include browser history as well ?
Because there is some sites I often visit to
Thank you