Hello Dave,
Well it's done finally, just the usb 3.0 cable not properly attached to the motherboard header (have to call freelance onsite technician, since Asus require me to go to their office)
Also after the hdd moved to the front is no longer overheated.
Now that my problems has been solved.
I just want to leave several notes for everyone might having same issue and for Microsoft to be aware of this potential confusing matter
- MBR2GPT is feasible only if the disk has no more than 1 data partition, if you have another partition for example for your data MBR2GPT will corrupted the boot file
- HDD must be initialized in GPT in order to do UEFI booting and enable secure boot which is pre requirement for Windows 11.
- To use USB to boot and reinstall Windows on GPT initialized hard disk (HDD), an USB initialized with GPT is required and must have 2 partition : a. One NTFS partition with Windows 10 installer in it b. One FAT12 partition required for booting in UEFI, otherwise you can't install windows to GPT disk, this what I encountered when use regular FAt32 USB which only allowed me to Install Windows 10 on MBR initialized hard disk
I suggest Microsoft to create article regarding the requirement to install Windows on GPT disk using Bootable USB
Therefore I marked my case as completed as my PC now running stable with no problem.
Thank you