Hello Dave, thank you for your reply
Same goes with office right ?
What about edge bookmarks since I have alot bookmarks will it be lost ? or I will be able to retrieve it again ?
Thank you
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello I just upgrade my PC from p8z77vlx to ProArt z690 creator and I do convert mbr to gpt for my existing Windows 10 21h2 so I can use uefi bios, the problem is the conversion failed and I can't boot to Windows.
Anything I can do to be able to boot and repair the gpt partition ?
Or I need to reinstall Windows ?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello Dave, thank you for your reply
Same goes with office right ?
What about edge bookmarks since I have alot bookmarks will it be lost ? or I will be able to retrieve it again ?
Thank you
Hi DevotedOne89
Rest assured, since you previously had Windows 10 installed and activated on that PC, it will automatically reactivate.
During the installation process skip the steps which ask for a product key and select the option 'I am Reinstalling Windows 10 on this PC', and activation will not be an issue, your PC will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers
That's simply strange then
as I checked everthing is fine
(HDD Sentinel read surface ahs no issue, sfc scan has no issue, dism has no issue, bench my PC also and nothing strange)
One more thing now after restart Windows Security don't recognize my Norton Security
I am now in the middle of back up my data at D because I planned to fully reformat my hardisk completely and reinstall windows on the other hardisk
Just to make sure if I install Windows to another hardisk as long as the license is linked with my Microsoft, I will be able to reactivate it after I finish install Windows, right ?
Thank you
Hi DevotedOne89
Sorry, I was offline, here is the permissions on that key on my system,
.
Hey Dave, I think I found something that causing event log error
Could you tell me your registry permission for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\EventLog as my Registry permission is Authenticated Users, System and Administrators and the owner is SYSTEM, is it the correct or there is something missing ?
Because the properties C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs shown there is EventLog user with full control
Thank you