Only thing that worked for me was updating the firmware for my SSD. Nothing on this forum helped.
I had to boot in safe mode with Network. Download WD dashboard and update my WD Blue SSD 510.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello, recently windows offered free update from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Since completing this update, I have been having the issue whereby task manager shows that 100% disk being used on a constant basis. Laptop runs at a snail's pace now and it's only 3 months old. Could you please assist?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Only thing that worked for me was updating the firmware for my SSD. Nothing on this forum helped.
I had to boot in safe mode with Network. Download WD dashboard and update my WD Blue SSD 510.
Disk 100% uses so pc slow work
Microsoft is always no responding
Windows 11
Disk 100% uses so pc slow work
Microsoft is always no responding
Windows 11
I am finished w Microsoft
Windows 11 I have 48 freaking GB of Ram & regardless of the fact my disk usage is still constantly at 100%!!!!! **** Gives!
Thank you Kapil. It worked for me.
Just wanted to add that whenever some major windows updates are done on the computer, the regedit value is reset to 1. So in such cases we need to set it back to 0 as mentioned in your instructions.