Windows 11 100% disk usage

Anonymous
2022-02-19T22:42:24+00:00

Hello, recently windows offered free update from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Since completing this update, I have been having the issue whereby task manager shows that 100% disk being used on a constant basis. Laptop runs at a snail's pace now and it's only 3 months old. Could you please assist?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-03T17:20:45+00:00

    I don't have IDE/ATA/ATAPI controllers idk what to do I can't switch to a new one.Pls help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-17T13:38:30+00:00

    This worked for my Lenovo ideapad 330.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments