After removing all the RGB softwares, Test your PC if there's any BSOD error.
Help reading a Dump file
My Pc has a new found power loss issue during gaming it simply loses power and there are little to no error logs. I have logs about Drivers failing on every startup that I dont believe are related, and after I reboot from a crash I see error 41 Kernal Power, And Error 6008, Unexpected shutdown. However recently there was a shutdown wherre the top 1/4th of my display showed a BSOD error and created a dump file, which Im hoping will shed some light on my problem, but Im not sure how to open or read it.
(I suspect my issue is the PSU Voltage is lower than it should be which would be upsetting, its a brand new Revolt-X and I already just spent 3 months waiting on Powercolor to replace my Gpu, but my Psu was probably damaged at the same point)
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2021-09-06T10:43:35+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-09-06T13:22:09+00:00 Iv wiped out the remainder of any files on the system with ASUS in the name or File path, as well as Corsair and Icue, I should have ABSOLOUTELY no hardware managing software on my Pc at all. save for my newest clean install of Radeon Graphics software, which I dont believe has any lighting controlling. What else could cause the error from the previous dump file.
Edit, I hadnt seen your previous request that I check the details on ene.sys, I had deleted it and crashed again anyway, I can even confirm a new one hadnt been created in the file. So I went and restored it from my recycle bin and ALL tabs of the properties menu are completely devoid of any useful information. The literal only lines filled out on the Details page are Type: System File, Size 20 kb, and date modified 5/12/2020
Alright SO. I have gone through the trouble of booting safe mode a third time just to delete ene.sys again as I couldnt otherwise. Turn the Driver Verifier back on. And collect a good five new logs, without ene.sys running. And the first of the new logs that I open says THIS. And we all know what it means.
IMAGE_NAME: AMDRyzenMasterDriver.sys FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xc4_62_VRF_LEAKED_POOL_IMAGE_AMDRyzenMasterDriver.sys -
Anonymous
2021-09-06T22:24:00+00:00 So, AMD Ryzen Master driver is the culprit.
Try uninstalling the Ryzen Master, and also install the Latest chipset driver.
-
Anonymous
2021-09-07T04:11:56+00:00 Iv never installed the actual Ryzen Master software, unless its been renamed and is actually the same thing as Radeon Graphics software, but just this afternoon I wiped and reinstalled that.
Alright even after using DDU to properly wipe my drivers and software, I might just have to not use the software AMD provides for my Gpu D:
-
Anonymous
2021-09-07T05:44:36+00:00 You can also find the AMDRyzenMasterDriver.sys file in ASUS AI Suite III.