Alright then that was a little tedious but impressively educational. I have two new dump files for you.
Their much smaller which stuck out as interesting to me.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My Pc has a new found power loss issue during gaming it simply loses power and there are little to no error logs. I have logs about Drivers failing on every startup that I dont believe are related, and after I reboot from a crash I see error 41 Kernal Power, And Error 6008, Unexpected shutdown. However recently there was a shutdown wherre the top 1/4th of my display showed a BSOD error and created a dump file, which Im hoping will shed some light on my problem, but Im not sure how to open or read it.
(I suspect my issue is the PSU Voltage is lower than it should be which would be upsetting, its a brand new Revolt-X and I already just spent 3 months waiting on Powercolor to replace my Gpu, but my Psu was probably damaged at the same point)
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Alright then that was a little tedious but impressively educational. I have two new dump files for you.
Their much smaller which stuck out as interesting to me.
DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
Caused by: ene.sys
Verifier found ene.sys driver.
Do you have any RGB/Light Control Software? If yes, Try to remove it.
Uhh not really, All I have is Corsair Icue, and for my motherboard I have files for Asus Armory Crate. It should be uninstalled but the files are still there running in the background so I guess those croc of **** corporate thugs MAKE you disable the bios setting or it seems to install without permission. I kind of need Icue for my Headset Audio and my mouse unfortunately.
Ok, Let's find the ene.sys driver file in your Computer.
Go to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\ ,Then find the ene.sys
Or go to "This PC" then type in search box, ene.sys
After that right-click the ene.sys file, click properties > Details.
Then give me the info, (File description, Product name etc. )
Alright iv wiped out every RGB software that shows in Add/Remove programs, Disabled Auto installing Asus Bloatware Crate In my Bios, which had come with multiple RGB softwares, Deleted the folders in ProgramFiles(x86)\ASUS That were named live service, only those out of fear of something else going wrong with my mainboard.
Is there another folder I should check If my crashes continue? %AppData maybe? the default ProgramFiles folder? As I actually uninstalled Asus Armory Crate
almost a year ago and it hasnt properly removed itself.