Help reading a Dump file

Anonymous
2021-09-04T23:01:58+00:00

My Pc has a new found power loss issue during gaming it simply loses power and there are little to no error logs. I have logs about Drivers failing on every startup that I dont believe are related, and after I reboot from a crash I see error 41 Kernal Power, And Error 6008, Unexpected shutdown. However recently there was a shutdown wherre the top 1/4th of my display showed a BSOD error and created a dump file, which Im hoping will shed some light on my problem, but Im not sure how to open or read it.

(I suspect my issue is the PSU Voltage is lower than it should be which would be upsetting, its a brand new Revolt-X and I already just spent 3 months waiting on Powercolor to replace my Gpu, but my Psu was probably damaged at the same point)

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-09-06T09:30:17+00:00

    Alright then that was a little tedious but impressively educational. I have two new dump files for you.

    Their much smaller which stuck out as interesting to me.

    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoMx1wrzNVdRiRv08b-rCuajl5jy?e=RGecda

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-09-06T08:42:57+00:00

    Bug check: 0x00000001

    APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

    Caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe

    Let's find any misbehaving driver.

    Enable Driver Verifier.

    Check this Link: (First, Create a restore point). --> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    If you get a DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

    upload the new minidump.

    To turn Off the Verifier, Just boot into Safe mode, then turn off driver verifier.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-09-06T08:15:48+00:00

    Looks like theres been atleast five new ones, These are only Dump files as recent as 4 hours ago or so, Iv started making separate folders for them in case youd like me to keep supplying new ones because this issue really is constant.

    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoMx1wrzNVdRiQ0iyGlVsmdu2qie?e=lL5eoX

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-09-06T07:44:16+00:00

    Check if there's a new minidump. Then upload it again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-09-06T07:01:07+00:00

    No, Its not. I thought it was because It went longer without crashing. But I was wrong its still not good.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments