I doubt the problem is either of these, my Psu is only a few month old, 1000w Revolt-x by phanteks and im able to close steam, open the Gog client, and game there for hours on end without an issue. Cyberpunk, on the highest settings I can manage while still getting 60Fps, making it a point to watch if my Gpu use is low so that I have more headroom to turn things up. My 6900XT is at full usage and no issues, meanwhile with steam in the background I crash simply browsing the web. I believe my power failure is caused by software and not my Psu as it CAN be ran perfectly fine, and thats not tooo farfetched considering the absurd software problems Iv had.
I have numerous Driver and software errors. If the issue was power, wouldnt notices of that be more prevalent in event logs or dump files? Rather than listing me various Image_names such as "ene.sys" "AMDryzenmasterdriver.sys" and after deleting those files, my new dump logs show "win32k.sys" and "Steam.exe" HOWEVER I am going to be borrowing my best friends multimeter tonight and at the very least I know how to check that my 12v rail is outputting at 12v
I havent been able to find info on the Failure bucket codes, perhaps those cite power issues and I didnt realize after all, not knowing how to check failure bucket codes means I only have the subject and not the verb, missing context like I have one word out of a complete sentence and dont know the real cause and effect im trying to diagnose.
Here are all of the logs iv uploaded thus far, I believe my last run of Driver verifier was on the 8th, as it was described to me in the bottom most link. Along with other logs I have available since the 8th and just uploaded. Sorting by name should put them in order, some of the logs on the 8th and before that will have different information because I had deleted some of the drivers cited as the Image_Name to trouble shoot, and then had the same crash behaviors with different softwares or programs cited as the Image_Name, which may be helpful to know
Link to my Dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoMx1wrzNVdRiQ0iyGlVsmdu2qie?e=Uf9pvi
The Driver Verifier settings linked to me by the last person I spoke to:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows\_10-update/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983?auth=1