Clean installing the minimal version of the Radeon software has also not helped, but I had forgotten, heres an event log I thought was useless to us previously because this log occurs on startup and not crashing, I HAVE clean installed my graphics drives atleast 4 times now, and thought nothing of it, but this log is now relevant
Error 7000, Service control manager: The AMDRyzenMasterDriver service failed to start due to the following error:
The system cannot find the file specified.
My Pc has long since had issues where certain programs will no longer be working one day when I boot, this same probelm may have effected drivers. For instance iv reinstalled or reset windows on this system multiple times in the past trying to troubleshoot. Believing I should run SFC /scannow, (With numerous parameters) Sys File checker, Mem Diag, Ect for other reasons in the past that Id thought were unrelated to this, but none of them fixed my issues and I had resorted to resetting and clean installing. One such program that had stopped working is a small one called Chaos Recipe Enhancer, and even now that same program isnt working again when It had been, I believe this had happened to a couple of the same programs multiple times over long periods and across multiple installs and resets of windows. So I suppose, something could be corrupting program files, but im not sure WHAT could still be after going to such great lengths.
Currently when I try to open any Executable related to that program, the Chaos Recipe Enhancer, which is a small program for editing harmless game files in the background based on game data, the error reads "Problem with shortcut: The parameter is incorrect" In times past iv had different messages but similar filepath errors, Its likely the error logs with other drivers on startup are also related to filepath errors. I had effectively the same problems with another program for the same game called Path O Building, which does not edit game files but is effectively a Stat and Dps calculator, and that program is now also starting to act strangely and inconsistently again. Maybe my Index or Drive are going bad but, I believe the scans Id run before included a check for that and came back perfectly fine. Ah yes, the system also has a habit of placing new shortcuts on my desktop when I boot. Any time iv recently installed something. Itl do this multiple times despite removing them, like it has just done with the Chaos Recipe Enhancer which I attempted to reinstall earlier but the installer closes immediately. Theres now a shortcut of it on my desktop after rebooting. Strangely enough it does open and run now. It may even work.
Possibly connected to the fact that when I originally purchased this SSD (New From MicroCenter, Crucial Brand, not sure which model at the moment)
I believe I tried to clone my entire HDD over to it. That could have caused some sort of error. That could possibly persist even through new installs and resets?
Uuugh I Despise software I work with heavy machinery and manufacturing tech for a reason
I have two monitors, Im going to try reducing my 2160p display down to 1080p to match the other monitor and see if rendering only one resolution happens to solve this
It Didnt
Il try clean uninstalling drivers using DDU and installing only the Gpu drivers and not even the minimal version of Radeon software.
Didnt Fix
Il try reinstalling "Asus Armoury crate" the bloatware that it is, maybe it **** something up when I uninstalled it so long ago and it can fix it