Help reading a Dump file

Anonymous
2021-09-04T23:01:58+00:00

My Pc has a new found power loss issue during gaming it simply loses power and there are little to no error logs. I have logs about Drivers failing on every startup that I dont believe are related, and after I reboot from a crash I see error 41 Kernal Power, And Error 6008, Unexpected shutdown. However recently there was a shutdown wherre the top 1/4th of my display showed a BSOD error and created a dump file, which Im hoping will shed some light on my problem, but Im not sure how to open or read it.

(I suspect my issue is the PSU Voltage is lower than it should be which would be upsetting, its a brand new Revolt-X and I already just spent 3 months waiting on Powercolor to replace my Gpu, but my Psu was probably damaged at the same point)

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-09-05T07:04:30+00:00

    This link works for me. Its likely that this LINK only loads if one is logged into my microsoft account which, begs the question why did you ask for a link I did think that was a little strange to begin with. I have absolutely uploaded the minidump files, is there another way to give you access to the files in my onedrive.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-09-05T06:53:41+00:00

    The link is empty, If you're having problem with one drive, you can upload the dump file to Dropbox.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-09-05T06:27:30+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-09-05T04:48:00+00:00

    After uploading, Post the Link here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-09-05T03:44:13+00:00

    Alright I hadnt realize I couldnt upload directly from the default filepath thats a little strange I think but probably for a reason. Iv uploaded two files, the only ones located in my MiniDump Folder

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments