Here's the guide on how to share/upload minidump.
Help reading a Dump file
My Pc has a new found power loss issue during gaming it simply loses power and there are little to no error logs. I have logs about Drivers failing on every startup that I dont believe are related, and after I reboot from a crash I see error 41 Kernal Power, And Error 6008, Unexpected shutdown. However recently there was a shutdown wherre the top 1/4th of my display showed a BSOD error and created a dump file, which Im hoping will shed some light on my problem, but Im not sure how to open or read it.
(I suspect my issue is the PSU Voltage is lower than it should be which would be upsetting, its a brand new Revolt-X and I already just spent 3 months waiting on Powercolor to replace my Gpu, but my Psu was probably damaged at the same point)
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-09-05T00:58:39+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-09-05T00:37:24+00:00 My Browsers, Opera, Opera GX AND Microsoft Edge have all told me I dont have permission to "Open" the dump files, Im the only user on this system and my account is the Admin. I also tried using the Upload folder option but its said my browsers dont support it.
Edit; Iv also just tried opening the file path for my browsers executable and run it as admin, Same error
-
Anonymous
2021-09-05T00:25:57+00:00 Check the Minidump folder.
-
Anonymous
2021-09-05T00:18:36+00:00 The event log says the dump file is in C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
Is that incorrect and i should be checking the Minidump folder?
Also I Despise onedrive. Id previously disabled Microsofts capacity to DOWNLOAD everything on my system to the best of my ability (Because thats what OneDrive does. Downloading peoples Data by default is treason)
And have to wait 24 hours for my onedrive to "UnFreeze my Files"
This problem was Resolved
-
Anonymous
2021-09-04T23:47:37+00:00 Hi,
I'm Jess, And I'd be happy to help you.
I need the dump file, Please upload the Dump file, So we can Analyze the error.
Go to C:\Windows\Minidump\
Then upload the dump file to https://onedrive.live.com/