i tried couple of different methods found on internet but still having (0x8007000d) error.
Can't install KB5005565 update
Hello,
I'm running Windows 10, version 21H1 on a PC Desktop. I never had a problem installing updates until now. Now when I try installing Update KB5005565, it says it installed 100%, then gives me an error "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: (0x8007000d)". I've tried running the update troubleshooter and it said it couldn't detect any problems. I rebooted the computer and tried to install it again, but I keep getting the same error. Has anyone else ran into this problem?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2021-09-24T05:37:16+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-09-23T16:30:09+00:00 I also am experiencing the problem.
-
Anonymous
2021-09-22T04:03:30+00:00 Same here. I followed all the steps and the stand alone installer failed to install the update also
-
Anonymous
2021-09-22T01:14:24+00:00 I did all of these steps and didnt work , I need to have this problem solved ASAP cause I need to update my AMD graphics card which I cant cause all windows updates needs to be done .
-
Anonymous
2021-09-21T21:47:54+00:00 Hi John DeV
I also have this issue. I followed all your steps above.
I had no issues doing the SFC & DISM checks. Also I reset the Windows Update Components without issue. This finished with a Windows restart.
When I run the Windows Update standalone installer and KB5005565 the installer tells me that the Security Update for Windows (KB5005565) was not installed.
Is there anything that I'm missing?
Thanks.
Regards
Alan