I am also running Windows 10 Pro version 20H2 and have exactly the same problem. Endless loops of rebooting for an upgrade and then having the upgrade fail.
problem installing latest security update kb5005565
Hi. On the latest update of Windows 10 20h2, I could not install the update mentioned in the subject line. I did the trouble shooter, but no joy. then I tried the standalone package, no joy. then, I tried to use my windows entrprise cd to reset windows and it said sorry, we could not determine if your pc could run windows 10. This is a brand new computer, but I did put my previous cwindows that I had on the new computer.
How could Iinstall this update or do the windows reset?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-09-21T15:01:40+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-09-20T08:38:13+00:00 Sorry, no joy, it still says the same sorry we cannot determine whether you can install windows 10, close setup and try again.
-
Anonymous
2021-09-26T05:03:23+00:00 Well re installing Microsoft Edge did not work for me.I downloaded and ran the installer. Still same problem with the updates.
-
Anonymous
2021-09-25T21:18:40+00:00 After many days with the very same problems, I tried to follow every piece of advice found on the web related to this issue. Nothing worked.
My problem was very simple at the end as upon the reinstallation of Edge all was fixed and I was able to complete the update installation which ended all every previous time with a failure at around 92% after having restarted the PC. The same was reported by user MarcSJV. Great! -
Anonymous
2021-09-22T14:43:22+00:00 Hi,
I am having the same error issue on 21H1 system.I have completed all listed repair avenues including reinstalling Edge.
This error also appears to have stopped me from upgrading to Windows 10 Pro as well as I get the same error message of 0x80073701 with the update and upgrade.
Josh