It may be Iobit System Care deleting the dump files.
Can you uninstall Iobit System Care and any other system optimizer software.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
its say its tcpip.sys driver irql not less or equal,ihave this error many time by now.i have update all the driver.please help.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
It may be Iobit System Care deleting the dump files.
Can you uninstall Iobit System Care and any other system optimizer software.
ok ill unistall it
and wait for the bsod
OK.
Sir, I have a BSOD and still don't have a dump I think it is because when the BSOD happens it stuck at 100% and I restart it manually using a button.
Can you provide the minidump file from that crash.