0x000000d1 (0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8013f857f32

Anonymous
2021-09-09T03:36:47+00:00

its say its tcpip.sys driver irql not less or equal,ihave this error many time by now.i have update all the driver.please help.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-09-11T13:34:36+00:00

    When I bought my pc it was like august.

    Yes but i don't know the software.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-09-11T13:20:44+00:00

    How long have you had that dongle?

    Also, when did the BSODs start and did the start of the crashes coincide with any hardware or software change?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-09-11T13:18:39+00:00

    I don't know , I use a wifi dongle

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-09-11T13:08:44+00:00

    Where did you obtain that driver?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-09-11T12:25:13+00:00

    5.1.28.1 Here

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments