It's like you're inside my head...
I got sent to Xbox the very first, and only, contact I had with support. The Xbox tech told me my account was banned by Microsoft and he found it odd that Microsoft sent me to Xbox, as did I. I knew Microsoft banned me and I know why but they of course deleted the comment. I remember what it was; It was about the efficacy of Masks and how there was very few actual studies done, and the one that has been referenced was not a controlled study...
I know this because all I do is research, for my Company and my hobby.
Now that my initial findings were corroborated, they have yet to reinstate my account because looking "bad" is too difficult for most people today. It's far easier to just exert what little power one may have via the click of a button rather than engage in dialogue.
Thanks for reply, be well.