IPSEC 0x89232001 Forza Horizon 4

Anonymous
2021-05-21T20:47:59+00:00

Hi there,

I’ve been getting an IPSEC 0x89232001 error in forza horizon 4 which says that the DNS cannot resolve an address when connecting to an online lobby. I’ve tried multiple DNS’s and flushed them using cmd and then registered it again as suggested by Xbox support team which didn’t help. I’ve seen multiple questions about fixing this but none seem to have a definitive answer. I’ve also tried looking in windows settings and seeing if the teredo state is okay and everything seems alright.

Any support is appreciated as I’m quite invested into this game

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-05-26T04:30:25+00:00

    Same error. I've tried every tutorial and instruction on YouTube, forza forum and microsoft website, submitted tickets. And ended up losing all my progress of over 1.8 years. I feel like i am done with this game.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-05-25T19:21:13+00:00

    same issue for me since 2021-05-21

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-05-25T19:12:42+00:00

    And the funny thing is I can still play in the season events and que for a team I just can’t play horizon life

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-05-25T13:39:59+00:00

    Witam,

    U mnie również ten sam problem od 4 dni już z tym walczę.  Xbox One X![Image](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/5a9b1c5e-8e42-4d44-b37c-748b72018cdb?platform=QnA

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments