Hi everyone! It seems to be fixed for me now after over a week of no luck :D
Official sources say they are still working on it, but I think they are covering edge cases now.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi there,
I’ve been getting an IPSEC 0x89232001 error in forza horizon 4 which says that the DNS cannot resolve an address when connecting to an online lobby. I’ve tried multiple DNS’s and flushed them using cmd and then registered it again as suggested by Xbox support team which didn’t help. I’ve seen multiple questions about fixing this but none seem to have a definitive answer. I’ve also tried looking in windows settings and seeing if the teredo state is okay and everything seems alright.
Any support is appreciated as I’m quite invested into this game
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi everyone! It seems to be fixed for me now after over a week of no luck :D
Official sources say they are still working on it, but I think they are covering edge cases now.
they said on twitter that they are still working on it
the only choice is to wait...
Everything seems to be working fine today !
No update installed, no news driver, no new software installed...
Is it possible that the issue was at server-side ? ....
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
thanks God! puzzle in my brain solved after few days