they said on twitter that they are still working on it
the only choice is to wait...
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi there,
I’ve been getting an IPSEC 0x89232001 error in forza horizon 4 which says that the DNS cannot resolve an address when connecting to an online lobby. I’ve tried multiple DNS’s and flushed them using cmd and then registered it again as suggested by Xbox support team which didn’t help. I’ve seen multiple questions about fixing this but none seem to have a definitive answer. I’ve also tried looking in windows settings and seeing if the teredo state is okay and everything seems alright.
Any support is appreciated as I’m quite invested into this game
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
they said on twitter that they are still working on it
the only choice is to wait...
Everything seems to be working fine today !
No update installed, no news driver, no new software installed...
Is it possible that the issue was at server-side ? ....
Witam,
U mnie również ten sam problem od 4 dni już z tym walczę. Xbox One X
https://www.reddit.com/r/forza/comments/54ttyw/...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gIxrBp_Ja0
Based on the results you post back I will have other suggestions if necessary.
______________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.