Well the only thing I can suggest is : Go and download windows 11 and you can now install audio wizard application. I also had this problem when I was using windows 10 but now its working fine.
AudioWizard in ASUS PC
I have uninstalled AudioWizard in my PC
I installed driver ICEsoud , but It's show "Failed" in PowerShell
Can you help me install it again?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2021-07-29T15:17:09+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-08-12T00:20:31+00:00 Hello, my English is not very good, I hope you understand me. I solved the problem by installing the drivers listed on this page. It is in English, but apparently you have to install Realtek Audio (I installed version 6.0.1.8591) and then ICE Sound 3.0.18.2. Then I restarted the computer and was able to install AudioWizard from the Windows Store, without the error. I hope it works for someone else.
https://ivanrf.com/ultimos-drivers-asus-para-windows-10/#audio
-
Anonymous
2021-08-13T20:22:39+00:00 asus UX481FLY
-
Anonymous
2021-08-14T06:16:05+00:00 I had the same issue sorted out now able to open audio wizard follow the below simple steps :
- Update the Microsoft store apps and install all apps related to x box and make up- to date
- Uninstall the audio driver and download the all latest and old audio driver including ice power sound driver from ASUS website extract the file and install all by using windows Power Shell admin open the file and left click on file option on windows file explorer and there you see windows power shell admin open and just type .\install.cmd press enter if you see all things successfully installed then exit.
- Use the below link and download the file and install it and and follow the app steps after the it will ask for restart do required restart's at final it states driver install failed click ok and exit ( it helps to install required missing files )...
- Click on device manager and go audio driver search for driver update files on windows update
- Now go to MS-store go on hidden apps and you can see audio wizard application click and install it on my devices
6 ) On windows update if it asks for install ice sound update it ..
- Open windows security and click on firewall inside you can see allow the apps trough firewall in that if ice power sound and audio wizard is unmarked pls mark it by change settings on top its allow you to app even you installed the windows security updates...
At last go to device manager open Relatek audio Driver in Events you can able to see that....
-
Anonymous
2021-08-14T06:58:39+00:00 Good day. I with a question at me AudioWizard does not work applications deleted pair of races and drivers reinstalled at me such feel that they will not install and the driver does not appear in Device Manager
HI юратромпак ,
Uninstall the audio driver and download the all latest and old audio driver including ice power sound driver from ASUS website extract the file and install all by using windows Power Shell admin open the file and left click on file option on windows file explorer and there you see windows power shell admin open and just type .\install.cmd press enter if you see all things successfully installed then exit.Use the below link and download the file and install it and and follow the app steps after the it will ask for restart do required restart's at final it states driver install failed click ok and exit ( it helps to install required missing files )...
And then after that install Audio wizard app from MS-store & install the ice sound windows driver update if its asks in windows update..
yours issue will be fixed....