I have done exactly the same. I uninstalled audiowizard and now no matter what I try it won’t install, always throws an error of some sort. Have spoken to asus support and I got absolutely no where, asked me to install this and uninstall that with no joy: Am following this post in case someone one day finds a solution. This is for sure my last asus device, they can’t even keep their own drivers and programs updated. Installing drivers from the oem should be easy but in this case it’s anything but
AudioWizard in ASUS PC
I have uninstalled AudioWizard in my PC
I installed driver ICEsoud , but It's show "Failed" in PowerShell
Can you help me install it again?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2021-05-22T16:30:49+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-06-01T14:28:44+00:00 kjk;bjblkn
-
Anonymous
2021-06-01T19:55:54+00:00 Can u plz reply me the microsoft store link for the asus audiowizard app
i had reseted my pc and im unable to find this app now
can u plz share me the link from ms store
-
Anonymous
2021-06-05T22:27:11+00:00 Finally i found a solution, at least it worked for me. I went to device manager, software components and uninstall icesoundeffects and audiowizard hardware support, then restart the laptop, go to the app store and install the audio wizard. without installing the drivers. apparently the app auto install them, at least in my pc it worked that way. got an asus x571gd.
Hope it works for u because is so frustrating, i even reinstalled windows and didn't worked xD
-
Anonymous
2021-06-05T22:29:33+00:00 Si aun no lo arreglas, lo que me funciono fue desinstalar los drivers en administrador de dispositivos, componentes de software y desinstale icesoundeffects y audiowizard hardware, reinicie el pc y luego fui a la tienda sin instalarlos antes, y funciono, luego volví a tener instalado los que desinstale automáticamente. desde un asus x571gd
Espero sirvaa, saludos.