AudioWizard in ASUS PC

Anonymous
2021-04-16T11:32:14+00:00

I have uninstalled AudioWizard in my PC

I installed driver ICEsoud , but It's show "Failed" in PowerShell

Can you help me install it again?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-04-16T15:50:19+00:00

    I have followed your instructions, but

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-04-16T15:54:34+00:00

    Greetings IBTM,

    I appreciate your time in getting back to this thread, if the steps did not work, no worries since this is an open forum, maybe someone else in the community has an idea or solution regarding with this issue. I will keep this thread open.

    Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.

    Sincerely,

    Carlo T.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-05-14T08:41:37+00:00

    I have done exactly the same. I uninstalled audiowizard and now no matter what I try it won’t install, always throws an error of some sort. Have spoken to asus support and I got absolutely no where, asked me to install this and uninstall that with no joy: Am following this post in case someone one day finds a solution. This is for sure my last asus device, they can’t even keep their own drivers and programs updated. Installing drivers from the oem should be easy but in this case it’s anything but

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-05-19T19:40:34+00:00

    Estamos en las mismas.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-05-19T23:30:56+00:00

    Unfortunately asus are not very helpful either, tried everything they have recommended. I have given up for now and downloaded an old free program called dfx audio enhancer, is old and discontinued but works a treat. If I ever find a solution to audio wizard I will upload it straight away. There is a few of us now so hopefully they might look into it one day. Paid tons to upgrade to pro and wish I didn’t now

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments