Well the only thing I can suggest is : Go and download windows 11 and you can now install audio wizard application. I also had this problem when I was using windows 10 but now its working fine.
AudioWizard in ASUS PC
I have uninstalled AudioWizard in my PC
I installed driver ICEsoud , but It's show "Failed" in PowerShell
Can you help me install it again?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2021-07-29T15:17:09+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2021-07-11T01:29:32+00:00 Did you have this problem too?
-
Anonymous
2021-07-10T18:51:59+00:00 In my case I installed windows 11 and now I can install Adio Wizard in my asus laptop with out any problem
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more