open Myasus app , In the side open customer support . there u will see 3 dots . click on it . then choose contact asus. then do as instructed on the screen . and talk with asus service providers . they may help with ur issue . otherwise find a nearest asus service centre(not asus store) and tell them u want to reinstall windows . they will plug a pendrive in ur pc and finds ur model of pc and they will install ur stock latest windows (windows 11 if supports . otherwise windows 10) which is apt for your device , and that windows which installs will definitely have all the preinstalled apps which first came with ur pc . If u r under warranty it will be free. otherwise it may cost below 1000 rupees . it will depend upon ur country . in my country india it is below 1000 rupees. and im from kerala
AudioWizard in ASUS PC
I have uninstalled AudioWizard in my PC
I installed driver ICEsoud , but It's show "Failed" in PowerShell
Can you help me install it again?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2021-10-11T04:33:37+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-10-06T01:45:49+00:00 Thank you. I installed windows 11 and now audio wizard installs normally.
-
Anonymous
2021-10-05T05:45:46+00:00 bro i have a suggestion and a solution for u .
the audiowizard app from microsoft store link is this
https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NH619C3WQ7Q
also the audiowizard driver software by ice power for asus is here
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/Apps_for_Win10/ICEsound/ICEsound_Win10_64_VER101612.zip
this link is from official asus download centre . it will download one folder .extract it first , then open the setup file in it . then install .
-
Anonymous
2021-10-04T19:56:04+00:00 Hi,
I'm facing a slightly different problem with AudioWizard. I am working on an older Asus Laptop, N750JV, with a fresh install of Windows 10, and try to get back the drivers previously installed. I suppose AudioWizard was installed, but Asus website does not offer it for this model, and Asus support is not very helpful. Any idea how to get AudioWizard for this computer?
Thanks in advance, Harald