I have done exactly the same. I uninstalled audiowizard and now no matter what I try it won’t install, always throws an error of some sort. Have spoken to asus support and I got absolutely no where, asked me to install this and uninstall that with no joy: Am following this post in case someone one day finds a solution. This is for sure my last asus device, they can’t even keep their own drivers and programs updated. Installing drivers from the oem should be easy but in this case it’s anything but
AudioWizard in ASUS PC
I have uninstalled AudioWizard in my PC
I installed driver ICEsoud , but It's show "Failed" in PowerShell
Can you help me install it again?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-05-14T08:41:37+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-04-16T15:54:34+00:00 Greetings IBTM,
I appreciate your time in getting back to this thread, if the steps did not work, no worries since this is an open forum, maybe someone else in the community has an idea or solution regarding with this issue. I will keep this thread open.
Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.
Sincerely,
Carlo T.
-
Anonymous
2021-04-16T13:10:45+00:00 Greetings IBTM,
I appreciate your time getting back to this thread, here's the steps you can try.
-Press Windows key + X
-Go to Device Manager
-Expand the Sound and Video Game Controller
-Look for Audio driver that was installed
-Right click and Uninstall
Once uninstalled, go to this link below and download and install the ICE driver .
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/Apps_for_...
Once downloaded and installed, restart your computer and check.
I hope the information above helps. Please let me know how it goes.
Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.
Sincerely,
Carlo T.
Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
-
Anonymous
2021-05-19T19:40:34+00:00 Estamos en las mismas.
-
Anonymous
2021-04-16T15:42:10+00:00 Greetings IBTM,
I appreciate your time getting back to this thread, please proceed with the steps below.
-Press the Windows key + R
- Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.
Wait for few seconds while it is resetting the store cache.
Re-register the Store App
-Press Windows key +X
-Click Windows Powershell Admin
-Copy and paste the command below and hit enter.
PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}
Once done , close the powershell and restart your computer, try to download and install the app.
I hope the information above helps. Please let me know how it goes.
Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.
Sincerely,
Carlo T.