I received warning for Win32/Defendertamperingrestore everyday

Anonymous
2021-04-13T08:00:37+00:00

I downloaded a pivot animator 3 months earlier 

It also downloaded a AVG antivirus free trial version.i deleted the antivirus and the pivot animator.it turned off my windows defender.i backed it up by seeing a youtube video but after that i am getting this win32/defendertamperingrestore everyday i scan and remove it idk how to fix it

I even tried after clearing my protection history

Pls help fast

P.S my laptops working absolutly fine

[Original Title: Malware]

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2021-04-15T07:10:04+00:00

    Yes, if that is the way you want to do that, they can clean install Windows for you . . .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-04-15T07:16:06+00:00

    No I mean they take out the viruses? Btw am using a local account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2021-04-15T07:19:52+00:00

    Hi Helpmefastt

    You can do that yourself by using the free versions of MalwareBytes and another 3rd party anti-virus, or if you prefer, you can ask the PC Repair Shop to do that for you . . .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-15T07:24:26+00:00

    Well should I be worried coz I play some roblox and do my classes and watch youtube on my computer in short is this virus very dangerous in this situation?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2021-04-15T07:29:38+00:00

    Hi Helpmefastt

    A virus is dangerous in all situations, if you believe your PC is infected, you should take your PC to the PC Shop

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments