I did a offline scan not a full scan and does it mean that my quick scan is useless now and my last question is the malware removed or the defender is skipping it?
I received warning for Win32/Defendertamperingrestore everyday
I downloaded a pivot animator 3 months earlier
It also downloaded a AVG antivirus free trial version.i deleted the antivirus and the pivot animator.it turned off my windows defender.i backed it up by seeing a youtube video but after that i am getting this win32/defendertamperingrestore everyday i scan and remove it idk how to fix it
I even tried after clearing my protection history
Pls help fast
P.S my laptops working absolutly fine
[Original Title: Malware]
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2021-04-14T13:38:08+00:00 -
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2021-04-14T13:40:52+00:00 Hi Helpmefastt
The malware has been removed, are you seeing any indication that it has not been removed, honestly, if you feel your system is unstable, then it would be best to re-install Windows 10, but honestly, I don't think your system is infected .. .
-
Anonymous
2021-04-14T13:44:48+00:00 Thanks Dave I appreciate it alot :D but is my quick scan useless now?
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2021-04-14T14:18:29+00:00 Hi Helpmefastt
No, the Quick Scan is not useless, it will only scan files that have been modified since the last Quick Scan
-
Anonymous
2021-04-14T14:28:13+00:00 Thx dave ur the best man alive :D