I received warning for Win32/Defendertamperingrestore everyday

Anonymous
2021-04-13T08:00:37+00:00

I downloaded a pivot animator 3 months earlier 

It also downloaded a AVG antivirus free trial version.i deleted the antivirus and the pivot animator.it turned off my windows defender.i backed it up by seeing a youtube video but after that i am getting this win32/defendertamperingrestore everyday i scan and remove it idk how to fix it

I even tried after clearing my protection history

Pls help fast

P.S my laptops working absolutly fine

[Original Title: Malware]

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2021-04-14T12:37:10+00:00

    Hi Helpmefastt

    That popup usually shows when you are not an administrator on your PC, do you no longer get that popup or do you get the popup and the background is not blurred?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-04-14T12:33:38+00:00

    When it asks for the yes and no and ur PC background get blured but my don't get blured now?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2021-04-14T12:32:17+00:00

    Hi Helpmefastt

    Okay, if Defender found nothing that means your PC is clean, what are you referring to when you say - when it asks for the permission there's a problem that it does not blur the background and pops up directly

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-14T12:27:57+00:00

    I have done that it found nothing but when it asks for the permission there's a problem that it does not blur the background and pops up directly I mean when it asks for yes or no the background doesn't change?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2021-04-14T12:26:05+00:00

    Hi Helpmefastt

    I mean an Offline Scan, where your PC restarts and performs a full scan before WIndows10 starts

    You only need to do that once to make sure your PC is secure . .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments