I received warning for Win32/Defendertamperingrestore everyday

Anonymous
2021-04-13T08:00:37+00:00

I downloaded a pivot animator 3 months earlier 

It also downloaded a AVG antivirus free trial version.i deleted the antivirus and the pivot animator.it turned off my windows defender.i backed it up by seeing a youtube video but after that i am getting this win32/defendertamperingrestore everyday i scan and remove it idk how to fix it

I even tried after clearing my protection history

Pls help fast

P.S my laptops working absolutly fine

[Original Title: Malware]

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-04-14T14:28:13+00:00

    Thx dave ur the best man alive :D

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2021-04-14T14:18:29+00:00

    Hi Helpmefastt

    No, the Quick Scan is not useless, it will only scan files that have been modified since the last Quick Scan

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-14T13:44:48+00:00

    Thanks Dave I appreciate it alot :D but is my quick scan useless now?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2021-04-14T13:40:52+00:00

    Hi Helpmefastt

    The malware has been removed, are you seeing any indication that it has not been removed, honestly, if you feel your system is unstable, then it would be best to re-install Windows 10, but honestly, I don't think your system is infected .. .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-04-14T13:38:08+00:00

    I did a offline scan not a full scan and does it mean that my quick scan is useless now and my last question is the malware removed or the defender is skipping it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments