Hi Helpmefastt
A virus is dangerous in all situations, if you believe your PC is infected, you should take your PC to the PC Shop
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I downloaded a pivot animator 3 months earlier
It also downloaded a AVG antivirus free trial version.i deleted the antivirus and the pivot animator.it turned off my windows defender.i backed it up by seeing a youtube video but after that i am getting this win32/defendertamperingrestore everyday i scan and remove it idk how to fix it
I even tried after clearing my protection history
Pls help fast
P.S my laptops working absolutly fine
[Original Title: Malware]
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Helpmefastt
A virus is dangerous in all situations, if you believe your PC is infected, you should take your PC to the PC Shop
Well should I be worried coz I play some roblox and do my classes and watch youtube on my computer in short is this virus very dangerous in this situation?
Hi Helpmefastt
You can do that yourself by using the free versions of MalwareBytes and another 3rd party anti-virus, or if you prefer, you can ask the PC Repair Shop to do that for you . . .
No I mean they take out the viruses? Btw am using a local account
Yes, if that is the way you want to do that, they can clean install Windows for you . . .