I received warning for Win32/Defendertamperingrestore everyday

Anonymous
2021-04-13T08:00:37+00:00

I downloaded a pivot animator 3 months earlier 

It also downloaded a AVG antivirus free trial version.i deleted the antivirus and the pivot animator.it turned off my windows defender.i backed it up by seeing a youtube video but after that i am getting this win32/defendertamperingrestore everyday i scan and remove it idk how to fix it

I even tried after clearing my protection history

Pls help fast

P.S my laptops working absolutly fine

[Original Title: Malware]

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2021-04-19T17:19:53+00:00

    0x80070422

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-19T17:18:14+00:00

    0x80070422

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2021-04-15T07:38:04+00:00

    Happy to Help, and I wish you the best of luck with your PC . . .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-04-15T07:31:32+00:00

    Ok thx I appreciate ur work for a random stranger on internet this world needs people like u😊

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments