Hi Helpmefastt
No, the Quick Scan is not useless, it will only scan files that have been modified since the last Quick Scan
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I downloaded a pivot animator 3 months earlier
It also downloaded a AVG antivirus free trial version.i deleted the antivirus and the pivot animator.it turned off my windows defender.i backed it up by seeing a youtube video but after that i am getting this win32/defendertamperingrestore everyday i scan and remove it idk how to fix it
I even tried after clearing my protection history
Pls help fast
P.S my laptops working absolutly fine
[Original Title: Malware]
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Helpmefastt
No, the Quick Scan is not useless, it will only scan files that have been modified since the last Quick Scan
Thanks Dave I appreciate it alot :D but is my quick scan useless now?
Hi Helpmefastt
The malware has been removed, are you seeing any indication that it has not been removed, honestly, if you feel your system is unstable, then it would be best to re-install Windows 10, but honestly, I don't think your system is infected .. .
I did a offline scan not a full scan and does it mean that my quick scan is useless now and my last question is the malware removed or the defender is skipping it?
Hi Helpmefastt
You indicated you performed a full scan already and that found nothing, therefore your PC is free from malware
The only way I would see to fix that problem with the blurry background being missing is to reset or re-install Windows 10, however, that blurry screen being missing is not that big of a problem and it will probably come back automatically after a new Windows 10 update . . .