When it asks for the yes and no and ur PC background get blured but my don't get blured now?
I received warning for Win32/Defendertamperingrestore everyday
I downloaded a pivot animator 3 months earlier
It also downloaded a AVG antivirus free trial version.i deleted the antivirus and the pivot animator.it turned off my windows defender.i backed it up by seeing a youtube video but after that i am getting this win32/defendertamperingrestore everyday i scan and remove it idk how to fix it
I even tried after clearing my protection history
Pls help fast
P.S my laptops working absolutly fine
[Original Title: Malware]
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-04-14T12:33:38+00:00 -
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2021-04-14T12:32:17+00:00 Hi Helpmefastt
Okay, if Defender found nothing that means your PC is clean, what are you referring to when you say - when it asks for the permission there's a problem that it does not blur the background and pops up directly
-
Anonymous
2021-04-14T12:27:57+00:00 I have done that it found nothing but when it asks for the permission there's a problem that it does not blur the background and pops up directly I mean when it asks for yes or no the background doesn't change?
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2021-04-14T12:26:05+00:00 Hi Helpmefastt
I mean an Offline Scan, where your PC restarts and performs a full scan before WIndows10 starts
You only need to do that once to make sure your PC is secure . .
-
Anonymous
2021-04-14T12:20:48+00:00 U mean a normal windows defender offline scan or a full scan? And do I always have to do it now if I want to make sure everything is working alright?