same, it worked for me on sept 23, still 2021
EOS ERR 1603 epic games online installer
I keep getting this error message when triyng to install the epic games online services installer- EOS ERR 1603 - I already have Microsoft Framework 3.5 installed on my hard drive- not sure how to fix this- it seems to be making my EPic Games unusable which sucks.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2021-09-23T17:22:57+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-09-26T01:11:19+00:00 Another option that seems to work just fine if you happen to already have your Epic Games Launcer installed on another drive other than C:.
Create the Epic Games folder in:
C:\Program Files (x86)
So you path will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games.
Then run the EpicOnlineServics.msi from
[MY INSTALL LOCATION]\Epic Games\Launcher\Portal\Extras\EOS\EpicOnlineServics.msi
This way you don't have to go through reinstalled the laucher to where you don't want it.
Man thank you for your solution.
I got mine fixed with this.
We just need to create the "Epic Games" folder in "C:\Program Files (x86)" and then install the EpicOnlineServics.msi
My Epic games was also installed into another drive. So got the issue I guess.
Anyway Thanks man.