Confirm your Microsoft Account has an email address showing at Settings > Accounts > Your Info and is listed also as Administrator. If not look for the link there to Sign in with a MS Account instead to change it to your MS Account, and change it to an Administrator one of these ways:
https://www.digitalcitizen.life/change-type-use...Once you have confirmed the MS Account is Admin and works correctly, delete the Temp account by one of these methods: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5464-delete...
Make sure first that you copy the files out of the Temp account into the MS account via C:\Users.
Keep me posted on your progress as I will be here to help until the case is resolved.
I noticed that under settings> accounts> your info, one MS account is signed in under the temp profile (and I don't know why) as an administrator. I likely can try to delete the Temp account tomorrow, but I want to keep many other files that are not under C:/users though. Can I? BTW, the other MS account seems like it is a profile that I must log into under an e-mail address. I did create it by some prior instructions, but I don't understand why it is a profile under an e-mail address.