If you have another Admin account on the PC then sign into it now to test if the problem exists on it, too
If that doesn't work then I wrote out detailed steps about how to create a new Local Admin account to replace yours, included illustrated tutorials to do each step. If it won't let you do it from your account, then I showed you how to enable the built-in Admin account, sign into it (leaving password box blank) to create the Local Admin account, sign into it and test if the problem is gone when you copy files over to it and open them
To copy files over to the new Admin account go to C:\Users and find the old account, click on it, it will issue Admin permissions to the new Admin account with a green progress bar traveling across the address box in File Explorer. This can take a bit so be patient, the Users folders will appear and be accessible to copy over to the new or other account.
I know that it added a Microsoft account with administrator privileges, but I don't know if it is separate from my profile. I would really like to copy all of the program files and Microsoft Office is not deleted, and the software is in storage. It is hidden in Windows 10, and the shortcuts are in program data. I noticed that people that have office 2000 did not get it hidden upon updating, which I find really strange. It is older than 2007. I think the idea that 2007 is not compatible is odd, since 2000 obviously was not forced to be hidden. I do want to override the read-only aspect and back up the files, if possible. Those links (from my knowledge) did not seem to be fully related to this problem, and I do not simply want to use a new account. Is the administrator account temporary? I noticed after my computer went to low-power mode, that this temp account is no longer signed into a microsoft account.