Very Frequent BSOD's on New PC

Anonymous
2021-04-02T14:30:02+00:00

Happened less frequent when I first got PC in October, has since gotten worse.  Mainly happens when playing games, but sometimes when just using PC.  Sometimes BSODs, sometimes system just totally freezes.  Have probably had the issue close to 20 times this week.

Specs: 10900K, RTX 3080, Corsair 850W PSU, 32 GB RAM.

Let me know if anything else is needed, I am attempting to link the dump files after following instructions.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjxBjN1HNBpkgjj8jfZP0DvTwClA?e=jMjRka

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-04-07T12:52:38+00:00

    The problem is still occurring, I did uninstall Logitech G Hub and I can now get verifier to run without BSOD.  Two crashes have already happened this morning.  Can I please get some more advice on what to do?

    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjxBjN1HNBpkgk3IeAw2Y8Ld1dcE?e=IH793J

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-05T14:28:51+00:00

    So if I select everything non Microsoft, except for 3 Logitech drivers, it doesn't crash.  If I only select these Logitech drivers and nothing else, it crashes:

    logi_joy_bus_enum.sys 2021.1.1365.0

    logi_joy_vir_hid.sys 2021.1.1365.0

    logi_joy_xlcore.sys 2021.1.1365.0

    Here are the most recent dump files with just those selected:

    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjxBjN1HNBpkgkpqV9vOFwRRIDf9?e=dz5cVS

    Edit:  It doesn't matter what I have plugged in whenever I run verifier with these Logitech drivers selected, it will crash.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more